HERE’S HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS:
1. Submit your item: Click on the “Submit an Item” tab at the top of the page, or email us at email@example.com. Include all relevant information you have on when you item might have been used, including any league authentication numbers. Once we receive that information, we’ll walk you through the exact photos we need of your item to do our research. No shipping of items is necessary!
2. We’ll give you a quote: Once we receive all information and photos of your item, we’ll get back to you promptly with a price quote. The quote will include the photomatch price, as well as a significantly reduced price for if a conclusive photomatch cannot be made. We generate our quotes using a set pricing formula that ensures consistency in pricing for all of our clients. The primary factors in the formula include the estimated value a Resolution Photomatch will add to the item based on previous auction prices of similar items, and the duration of the time-frame in which the item may have been used.
3. The search begins: Once the quote is accepted, we’ll begin our photomatch research. Our search process is the most thorough in the industry, spanning 15-20 photo and video sources for each item, and we have licensing contracts with our sources to legally use the images. After our search process is completed and promising images have been found we perform our comparison analysis. During our comparison analysis we compare characteristics on your item with characteristics of other items of the same style, to ensure that the matching characteristics are in fact unique, and the believed matching image found does in fact show a definitively conclusive photomatch. From start to finish, our work is typically completed roughly 2 weeks from the time the quote is accepted. However, if you need the work completed sooner just let us know you need a rush added, and your item will be prioritized within our backlog for an additional fee.
4. Your item is photomatched: Hopefully, when we get back to you with the findings of our research we will have made a conclusive photomatch for your item! We will send you an email which will include our Letter of Photomatch, which gives details about the match and includes a Match ID for tracking purposes, as well as our side-by-side photomatch graphics with Full Photomatches. We will mail you hard copies as well. If a conclusive photomatch cannot be made, if applicable you will receive a letter with all of the dates that we eliminated as non-matches or deemed inconclusive.
5. Stay in touch: If you ever want us to look up a match based on the Match ID or have any other questions for us, just send us an email!